- Joining a Team/Player Registration: All players must be registered. Instructions have been emailed to Captains/Organisers. The process is also outlinedHERE. Note: Existing teams registration will carry over from the previous season).
- Grading: Week 1 is used for grading. (No Points)
- Finals: All teams play games in the Final weeks (Weeks 9 & 10). Only players registered who join a team /register online by Week 8 are eligible for Finals
- From Weeks 4-8 teams will be allocated a Bonus Uniform Point (5 bonus points in total on offer) for each week that the ENTIRE team is in a numbered Uniform.
- All players (including substitutes) must have the EXACT SAME uniform.
- Uniforms must have a visible number on the back of the Uniform.
Grand Final Prizes
- Men’s 1 Division Winners – $100 Bar Tab + $100 off the TRL Melbourne 2019 Summer Season+ Perpetual trophy
- Men’s 2 Division Winners– $100 off the TRL Melbourne 2019 Summer Season+ Perpetual Trophy
- Mixed 1 Division Winners – $100 Bar Tab + $100 off the TRL Melbourne 2019 Summer Season+ Perpetual Trophy
- Mixed 2 Division Winners – $100 off the TRL Melbourne 2019 Summer Season+ Perpetual Trophy
- Wildcard Winner – $100 off the TRL Melbourne 2019 Summer Season (see criteria below).
- All non-finalists are eligible for the Wildcard ladder in weeks 9 & 10.
- All scores from week 10 are doubled.
- The team with the highest For and Against differential after weeks 9 & 10 will win the Wildcard.
Fixtures & Standings
Fixtures are subject to change. Please check your game-times on the afternoon of your game (do not just rely on Spawtz reminders the day before)